Terms and conditions:
- Courses must be paid in full PRIOR to your first session. Appointments must be scheduled on a weekly basis.
- Before committing to any course, we do ask you to attend an initial trial and consultation assessment to determine whether the treatments are suitable for you and how many sessions you may require.
- For best results, a minimum of 3 sessions per week will be required for all services, or upon recommendation of your coach.
- All courses are valid for 90 days from the date of purchase.
- All courses are strictly NON-REFUNDABLE.
- In the event that the client won’t be able to continue the course due to any circumstance, the client is allowed to freeze the sessions. However, freezing of session is allowed only once during a course. Minimum period is 1 week, maximum 4 weeks.
- 24 hour notice must be given for cancellation of appointments. In the event where sessions are missed without prior notice, the session will be forfeited.
- 24 hour notice must be given for cancellation of appointments. In the event where sessions are missedwithout prior notice, the session will be forfeited. Sessions must be attended punctually, sessions cannot overrun as we run on scheduled timings. In the event you are late and there is a client after you, you will only be allowed to complete the sessions for the time remaining on your session.
- For hygienic reasons, Vacunaut clients are required to purchase their own inner suits to use during their treatment.
- HYPOXI will not be liable for any loss or damage to personal belongings.
- Referral scheme is only applicable to BodySmart clients.
Additional terms and conditions for membership packages:
- Clients who purchased the membership packages (Silver, Gold and Platinum) can book their appointments maximum 4 times a week.
- Membership packages (Silver, Gold and Platinum) will automatically expire at the end of package duration. Example: A Silver Package purchased on 01 January 2017 will automatically expire on 01 April 2017.
- Membership Packages (Silver, Gold and Platinum) are strictly NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE. Freezing of session is not allowed, unless for medical reasons. However, supporting documents such as a medical certificate will be required.
** Disclaimer: Results will vary according to client’s body type, physiology and fitness goals