• 4 Servings
•PREP: 15 mins
•COOK: 20 mins
•READY IN: 35 mins
• 120 g Chicken Breast Sliced and Grilled
• 8 Large Strawberries Quartered
• 120 g Red Seedless Grapes Bunch
• 1/4 Cucumber Chopped
• 1/2 Romaine Lettuce Roughly Shredded
• 1/2 Small Radicchio Lettuce Roughly Shredded
• 1/2 Red Onion Thinly Sliced
• 120 g Feta Cheese Cubed
• 60 g Wholemeal Bread
• 1 Clove Garlic
• Cooking Spray
• 80 ml Rapberries
• 1 teaspoon Honey
• 80 ml Raspberry Vinegar (or use red wine vinegar)
• Salt and Pepper To Taste
1.Preheat an oven to 200c or 400f
2.Lightly toast the bread, then spray with some oil, place on a baking sheet. Cut the garlic clove in half and rub this all over the bread. Then roughly chop bread into crouton sizes. Place in the oven and bake until golden all over and crisp.
3.Mix together the two types of lettuce with the cucumber and red onion. Divide this among two plates.
4.Top each plate with the strawberries, grapes, chicken, feta and croutons.
5.Blend all the dressing ingredients together with a hand blender and drizzle over the salad.
Supplied by Carole Holditch – Good Habits Dubai