65 calories | 0.7% fat
Serves 4 | Prep time 15 minutes
- 50g fresh rocket leaves
- 1 orange, segmented
- 2 tbsp extra light mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- juice of half a lime
- 160g cooked peeled prawns
- black pepper
- Shred the rocket and place in the base of 4 glasses. Add the orange segments and squeeze the juice over. Mix together the mayonnaise with the chilli sauce adding sufficient lime juice to give a coating sauce.
- Season with salt and black pepper and add the prawns. Toss in the sauce and place on top of the rocket. Garnish with lime wedges and serve.