58 calories 0.8g fat
Serves 4 Prep time 15 mins
- 1 papaya, peeled and deseeded
- 1 eating apple, diced
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 200g low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh chives
- mixed salad leaves to serve
- Peel the papaya and the apple and dice into pieces. Place in a bowl and add the lemon juice.
- Mix the cottage cheese into the fruit and add the chives. Pile on to the salad leaves and serve immediately.
Papaya is loaded with enzymes that will help with the digestion of your food. Always eat fruit and salad first before your other, heavier food to maximize the use of the enzymes.