42 calories 0.6g fat
Serves 4 Prep time 10 mins
- 100g fresh strawberries, washed and hulled
- 2 oranges
- 1 tbsp orange juice
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh chives
- 1 x 200g bag fresh watercress
- 1 tbsp cider vinegar
- Chop the strawberries and place in a bowl.
- Break the oranges up into segments and mix with the strawberries. Add the orange juice to the fruit and sprinkle with the chopped chives.
- When ready to serve, toss the watercress in the cider vinegar and arrange in a serving dish. Sit the strawberries and oranges on top.
Add the vinegar to the watercress at the last minute – if left to stand, the vinegar will break down the watercress.