Here’s an easy post-HYPOXI recipe from one of our clients that you can make for Iftar.
1 pound whole wheat pasta
2 cups halved, ripe cherry tomatoes
1 garlic clove finely minced
1 cup spinach
3 tablespoons olive oil
Grated parmesan cheese
Sat & pepper to taste
- Place the pesto ingredients into a food processor and pulse until you reach your desired consistency.
- Toss the tomatoes with the olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper and set aside.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil, then cook the pasta until it is “al dente”.
- Drain the pasta.
- Add the pesto, cherry tomatoes and spinach and toss with the hot pasta over medium high heat until piping hot.
- Serve in individual bowls, sprinkling the cheese at the table.